Materials Question

CrabCake

So id say im pretty experienced with this game for the most part. But some things still haven't been fully grasped by me. For example i only just figured out Mag feeding a while ago.

Today something else has been brought to my attention. The materials. Y'know like the HP ones, def and all that. Yeh. I've just been haphazardly using em when i find em. See i assumed this was okay cause i thought you could use em till they raised said stat as high as the game would allow it to. And then it wouldn't allow you to use anymore or something. But now im seeing in some guides i've been looking at that supposedly the amount of material uses is limited and that your supposed to plan out how many you use and the like.

So basically going about it the way i have has probably screwed up my RAcast AND HUnewearl's stats if this IS how it works. Can anyone enlighten me about this? And if i totally have screwed my poor Cast and Hunie is there a way to reset the uses and stats to default so i can try planning it out? My Hunie is only like level 89 so i wouldn't mind having to start her over. But my cast is level 130 and it took AGES to get him there. I cant reset him without murdering my soul.

Edited by CrabCake

You can reset the mats you use in a specific stat by using the command /matreset (Stat) (for example /matrest power or /matreset mind) twice in a row if you misplaced them. Also, all stats (except hp and tp) have a set limit that you can use between all of them (which is 250 for humans, 150 for androids and newmans), which means if you put 150 pow mats in a racast, you can't put any materials in other stats (again, except hp and tp). HP mats and TP mats have a limit of 125 each, regardless of other stats.

You can check the number of materials used at any time with the command /matcount.

Edited by bobshlibidich2
  • Like 4

Oh thank goodness i can reset them.

So according to what you said i can leave HP and TP alone right? Since that isn't tied in with the other stats uses?

And if i reset the stats the uses are reset too right?

Ah good. Crisis averted then. no 60 hour long characters going to the void tonight due to poo stats. Thank you for the replies.

Actually using the mat count command. It seems my RAcast is actually fine. HE CAME PRETTY CLOSE TO BEING RUINED THOUGH-

In other words i caught this just in time.

oh nvm evades way too high. 3 is the suggested evp and i got like 37 yeet.

Edited by CrabCake