Item Disappearance

So a couple of days back I was playing in a room, everything is fine no problems. The next time I logged in, the Phoenix Claw which was in my inventory was gone. This also happened to happen in the same room as this guy who lost his Lame. I remember because he went ballistic about it.

Anyway, it was only a Phoenix Claw so I didn't think much of it and didn't really care. NOW I have a bigger problem. I was just playing and I tried to deposit an item into my bank. I got an error and the game DCed me. When I logged back on half of the weapons in my inventory are gone. Spread Needle + 40, Frozen Shooter + 9, and Dual Bird + 2. None of them have any hit or any significant percentages or anything.

I never bothered taking any pictures or anything, though I suppose I have several sources of less direct proof. My tradelist, here,

lists my inventory and as you can see it hasn't been edited since yesterday. Plenty of people, including the 3 playing with me when I got DCed can vouch that I had these items. Lastly, I used donation tickets to get the shooter and spread needle to begin with, so I guess you could even ask Larva.

Anyway, without screenshots and looking at the responses others without them have gotten for this problem, my hopes aren't very high actually. But if anything can be done then I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Tradelist isnt exacly proof of anything, anyway you dont have any pictures with you even holding it?

As for the donated items, if they are the same as when you bought them from Larva then you got nothing to worry about, they will be refunded when Larva confirms it.

P.S. Phoenix Claw disappears when you die with it equiped, its not a bug, its serves as a scape doll then disappears.

Good luck.

( I guess a rollback then? you will have to post your gc and slot number).

Edited by SunnyD
  • Like 2

I played for a short time but it was nothing significant. I dont mind the lost progress.

I look into it when the server is stable again.

btw a reply to you're last topic would be nice.

I was messing around with the character creation menu, sorry lol. Could you try again please?

Ok try now, if that never worked I would have to take it back 4 days as with the server problems the backups have not been made =/

or if you can provide pics a GM could possibly make them for you.