I just joined, what quests should I do?

Derpstudio

I know that you can acces some easy Lv1 quests on One Person mode, but does anyone know how to acces these quests while on a multiplayer party? If not, can anyone tell me of some easy quests to do?

If you're trying to level grind, I'd recommend Towards the Future. It's an episode 1 quest under VR at the hunter's guild, real quick to level up, but you need someone to carry you through it. If you're going down that route, I'd recommend naming a room TTF and waiting for people to do the quest with.

• Like 2

yeah you want to lv up to get to the harder difficulty to then get the better items. TTF is the way to go. there are actually 2 of these quests. TTF under the vr tab is going to be easier starting out. depending on the situation u can get more xp from ttfu, under the ultima tab. ttfu is much harder so try ttf first. once you get to lv 100 and can make an ep 2 room, unlock CCA. level up doing CCA from that point on until 200

if you hit about level 165 or so you can probably start hunting some gear.

good luck!

• Like 1