Close

CannaBeast

2 minutes ago, Mag said:

25DT for Samurai Armor?

i am fearing for my literal safety offering on anything else you have if that's what you're charging for a Samurai Armor

have you considered changing your name to Ana G.6?

I didn't label anything with a price did i? Me putting what it sold for was a courtesyĀ 

Just so people don't get the wrong idea from this thread for their own future offering/pricing/etc.; Samurai Armor isn't worth any more than 30pd / 5dt, if even that much (could go lower easily). It's like a 1/11 drop from saint million in event, quite easy to get.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Just so people don't get the wrong idea from this thread for their own future offering/pricing/etc.; Samurai Armor isn't worth any more than 30pd / 5dt, if even that much (could go lower easily). It's like a 1/11 drop from saint million in event, quite easy to get.

Not sure why any of this is happening on my b/s page, I didn't put a price on anything, my mistake for posting what it sold for

1 hour ago, Mag said:

25DT for Samurai Armor?

i am fearing for my literal safety offering on anything else you have if that's what you're charging for a Samurai Armor

have you considered changing your name to Ana G.6?

You are a dedicated troll, immediately after coming back you post something on everything I did today

• Confused 1