Section ID change?

Tsukoblue

14 hours ago, JaceAvarice said:

Oh man, this topic is going to blow up.. haha. I do feel like it's a great idea, because making 20 different characters for IDs feels kind of intense. And yea, we can pay with DTs, but honestly, how many times have any of the GMs been contacted for that particular service? >< 

Three times from me 

Well this seems to be a cool option ,  I am just curious of what the limitations would be.   Would it be based on level?  What is the max number of times one character could change their section ID?   Is it based on the account or on the character itself?   Does this apply to one account only?  will it have to be done through the forums ?   

There is just too many questions hehe :)   

I will be patient though :) 

• Like 1

So far what we are thinking is...
Limit it to a number of changes stored for your character, can be used any time but only the number of changes you have left.
It would be done through the game.

You could potentially earn more changes with certain events like.... reaching Lv200 or completing certain tasks, etc..
We have not decided what to do but once the whole change stuff is in place... we can add more changes anytime.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Limit it to one change before that character hits Level 20 but there wouldn't be a need to keep changing once you have the ID you permanently want for your character with the name

I don't like to add spaces or numbers to my character's name to get a certain ID type

Edited by Tsukoblue

49 minutes ago, Tsukoblue said:

Limit it to one change before that character hits Level 20 but there wouldn't be a need to keep changing once you have the ID you permanently want for your character with the name

I don't like to add spaces or numbers to my character's name to get a certain ID type

As I explained in the reply above, what I was thinking of, is having a given number of changes that can be increased (gained) doing certain stuff..
By default everyone would get 1 change that could be used any time, not limited to level, but once that change is used, it'd be gone forever.

That would help with the spaces in name stuff, to begin with.