A ton of question

Pierce7d

I found out a lot of the things I needed to know on PSO-World, and I was wondering if you guys could help me with the rest.

Is there anyway to check Ep4 drop rates?

Does the item "Heavenly/Technique" exist on Ultima?

Do items that increase attack speed or reduce spell casting time stack in effect?

When looking up ID drops and rates on PSO-World, should I assume only the drops for this version of PSO:

Blue Burst (PC) & Version 3 (GC & XBox): Episodes 1, 2 & 4

If so, what's the value on a God/Technique

Is selecting "One Player" as the game type the same as playing "offline"? Meaning, do I get slightly increased exp on some monsters, and do most monsters have reduced HP? If not, what is the single player option for?

Thank you! :)

"When looking up ID drops and rates on PSO-World, should I assume only the drops for this version of PSO:

Blue Burst (PC) & Version 3 (GC & XBox): Episodes 1, 2 & 4"

No idea why you said no to this...

Strictly speaking, it's yes. Some drops may have been changed, though. (Boss drops, E4 drops, etc.)

Actually most of the drops in pso worlds are wrong with the actual drops and drop rate of the server, thats why it s no.

but if hes reffering to if the BB drops are different from other versions then i might have misunderstood.

On your last question about 'One player' mode

It is for certain quests for items,,

Example:

you're playing with a BLUEFULL ID and you want an Heaven Punisher:P

just do the quest 'FOrest of Sorrow' on Ultimate EP1 and solo the quest without completing it:P

so others cant steal your Heaven Punisher xD [Hildetor 1/200]

Another example:

To COnvert Enemy items in Equips with the quest 'Unsealed Door' EP1

or just to solo through all area's without needing someone to push a button for you xD.

i think there are more ways to obtain items like doing 'Black Deal Quest' EP4 to get certain equips depending on route and difficulty (costs 1 Photon CRystal)

Edited by Needlefire

Actually most of the drops in pso worlds are wrong with the actual drops and drop rate of the server, thats why it s no.

The Tethealla server software takes its drop tables (for E1/2) from SEGA's own drop tables, which are listed on PSO-World.

So, if I am correct, most of the E1/2 drops listed on PSO-World will be correct for Ultima, unless Larva has changed it heavily.

If I'm wrong, sue me. o.o

E4 drops will definitely be different, though, so they cannot be trusted.

I will also assume boss drops are different too. (BPD1/2, as well)

PS The link ^^ posted is this. It can be trusted, kind of, but some drops are different. (such as Photon Booster, Prophets of Motav, etc.)

Edited by Zynetic

You have been immensely helpful. Thanks a lot.

I basically wanted to know about the version of PSO we were playing, because I wanted to make sure that I could find the item I was hunting with my ID, as it's different in different versions.

For example, if I'm looking for a God/Techique, I cannot find it as a Skyly in this version of the game, though I'd be able to find it in other versions

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=156

You guys pretty much answered every game/item related question I had. I supremely appreciate it.

Turns out, only a Redria can get a God/Technique, and Heavenly/Technique is an item, but doesn't seem to be a drop (so have to earn it through a quest. I don't mind that though.)

It also appears that Skyly cannot find a V801. BUMMER.