-

Isaac

3 hours ago, Sabrina said:

well yeah but you can only add 30% stats with a photon sphere while you can add 35% with 15 dts by a gm thats why i say this 

So 99pds at at 6.6pds/DT is 15DT...but it's not 15DTs? Do photon drops lose value the more of them you have or something? Not sure I'm understanding.

yeah the rate supposed to be 6.6 is 1 dts but the photon sphere is 99 pds and you can add 30% attributes on a weapon with that but for 15 dts you can add 35% attribute with a gm so the photon sphere is actuelly 5% less atributes for 15 dts thats why i say that most likely people wont buy it for 15 dts ill hope you understand it a bit 

so let me get this straight: if i want something that's 10DTs, it's the same as 66pds, but if I want a photon sphere (99pds) it's not 15DTs. So it's better to trade 66pds for 10Dts than it is to trade 99pds for 15DTs, solely because once you hit 15DT it loses value because of the whole donation thing?

Edited by Isaac

2 hours ago, Isaac said:

so let me get this straight: if i want something that's 10DTs, it's the same as 66pds, but if I want a photon sphere (99pds) it's not 15DTs. So it's better to trade 66pds for 10Dts than it is to trade 99pds for 15DTs, solely because once you hit 15DT it loses value because of the whole donation thing?

sort of.. she means, dts are more valuable because you can add 5% more, and add hit, which pds/ps cannot.

usually people only buy pds with dts for the soul purpose of having a smaller currency or just plain out buying smaller things that you wouldnt want to use dts for.