Missing most of my inventory and items glitched

Hello. i logged on today at roughly 09.40 am and joined a room named try ep4. i bought some disks for other players and they told me they were appearing as elysion and syringe which i already had in my inventory in different slots. i then picked them up again and went to help them kill a dorphon eclair. when the dorphon eclair died and dropped a photon crystal i was dropped from the server. i logged back in and rejoined the room where i was given the crystal by another player then checked my inventory. where the techs had been they were now syringe and elysion and the 2 rares had disappeared from their respective slots. i then left the room and made a new one called b>lo fo stuf. onced inside i went to tekk a rare i had from a previous login. an error message came up saying cannot find the item to tek and i was dropped again. when i next logged in i found about half of my inventory was gone including all of my equips and all 3 of my mags. i have a picture with my remaining inventory showing taken at 09.53 am which i shall upload as soon as i work out how to add it or i can alternatively email it to you. i would like to request a 2 hour rollback. thank you. please reply if you require any more information from me.

Guild Card number:42013778

slot 1

character name Ghost. section i.d. Viridia

Edited by Ether

some pictures to go with this woudnt be too bad, not that i dont belive you, but its the rules.

How do i upload proof pics? when i click the picture button it only offers to insert a url.

also im new to this server so i havent got any pictures of status before the incident but when it happened i took one of what i had left. if you could send me instructions of how to upload them i will send you what i do have as soon as possible.

the following is a list of the items i lost

Masters pillar +3

Dragon Frame (3 Slot)

Angel/mind

Angel/mind

Hp/Revival

Red Merge

Vritra (pow based)

Mag (lv7 dex based)

Vritra (mind based, Equipped)

Battle Verge

Ice Staff: Dagon

Photon claw

Inferno Bazooka

heres my pic of my remaining inventory taken at 09:54 am a few minutes after the incident

img151.imageshack.us

i had trouble trying to upload. it kept saying i wasnt permitted to use that file extension or something on the forum so i hope you get this ok. thanks for the instructions

Edited by Ether

heres my pic of my remaining inventory taken at 09:54 am a few minutes after the incident

img151.imageshack.us

i had trouble trying to upload. it kept saying i wasnt permitted to use that file extension or something on the forum so i hope you get this ok. thanks for the instructions

Not to be a bother, but would you mind letting me know roughly how long these rollback requests normally take to sort out, if its possible to make a rollback with the information submitted and what effect if any it will have on my other characters. thanks