Unlocking all quests...

Adeum

Well i accidentally completed fake in yellow, so i've been doing those stupid gov't quests to get the rest of the quests unlocked. I followed vypor's guide and i still dont have all the quests. Do i need to do more gov't quests? After i get all solo-mode quests, do i have to do all those to get the rest of the quests re-unlocked so i can play them again?

You only have to do all of the govt quests up to ruins then complete the first 3 quests and you will be able to do them all. To replay quests you have to complete them all.

Complete the first three quests where?

Dude this is liek the 4th tread you have made about this. You need to just buck up and do all the government quests and all the regular quests just like on Gamecube. GOvernemtn quests are in the principle's office on the left. they are a little wierd sometimes but totally doable.

Dude this is liek the 4th tread you have made about this. You need to just buck up and do all the government quests and all the regular quests just like on Gamecube. GOvernemtn quests are in the principle's office on the left. they are a little wierd sometimes but totally doable.

Because i cant get answers on my other threads...