Helping location of Rianov 303SNR-5

jcgamer

Ok its been while now and the website psoworld data item base does not tell me where the main location of the Riffle Rianov 303SNR-5

I want a professional player opion to tell me more or else what ID need to be used and what part of the mission or episode do I have go to get it. My ID is Greennill

Ok its been while now and the website psoworld data item base does not tell me where the main location of the Riffle Rianov 303SNR-5

I want a professional player opion to tell me more or else what ID need to be used and what part of the mission or episode do I have go to get it. My ID is Greennill

Its your lucky day

Ultimate>Ep 4>Shambertin>Greenill

• Like 4

Im pretty sure my friend , remember Wedding Dress and Shambertin special drops?

lol your right, my bad xD

droptableshambertin.jpg

Rianov may not be active due to the December special drops event tho

Im pretty sure thats the case, will have to wait for the event to finish.

Edited by djij2010

JCgamer i have a Rianov 303snr u can trade me?

:onion-head49: I am sorry I dont have anything to trade with. I am still new to the Ultima server :( the only thing I have is One Photon drop that was very lucky to find and a Aura field armor with 3 slots I cant use cuz requires lv.152 Edited by jcgamer