Patch server connection failed?

Every time i try to play it gets in the game alright, then when i log in and press start game it says (No903) "patch server connection failed, the server may be under maintenance, please check the current news updates on the official site" What should i do? my internet connection is running fine and i downloaded it correctly

Could be numerous things.

• Have you downloaded the right installer? (currently Vr 2.6)
  • Have you checked you don't have firewall blocking the program?
  • If your using a patched install make sure your using "online.exe".

Check those and let me know if it sloves your problem =D

Edited by djij2010

Hey, Ive bin having the same problems as that guy back in ver 2.4, i played over the summer and it worked fine. but after school started i forgot about it cause i was rlly busy, and haven't played it in about 2 months. but when i tried to log on when it was still ver 2.4 it said the same thing as that guys said up there ^^^ i tried downloading ver 2.6 when it came out and the same thing happened. it never happened before and i checked all the things u listed. and there's no problem. but i will double check anyways. i tried downloading from other links to see if that would work but same thing. plz help i miss playing this game. =( :onion-head30:

hey, I actually just downloaded this game tonight, at first i had trouble registering, after several tries i got it to work, then got in game, downloaded the patch and entered a game. Which was awesome btw until all of a sudden about 10 minutes in i get dropped and get this exact same error. I'm not sure if there actually is a problem with the server? or i got hacked or something? lol is this happening for a lot of people?