My Mag changed form- but didn't evolve. It's now a Madhu with Kama PBs.

annacantsleep

This is dumb, but I got an extra mag with my bluefull character- my main RAcaseal. I decided to try and get a kama mag, and common bank'd it over to the purplenum gal I had for getting monomates.

Raised the mag to Kama with purplenum (grinding them monomates and a few di and tris), and bank'd back to my bluefull after they were a lv50 kama.

Except the first level they got on bluefull...my mag turned into a madhu. Still got the kama PB, but a madhu. 

I bank'd back to purplenum, and started feeding but I guess it's just a madhu with kama PB now? I don't really want a 4th evo, because it'd be another rukmin, but I was hoping for that sleek 2-gun kama mag. 

why did it change???

aaaaaaaaaa.png

It was still level 50 and then you changed what class/id was feeding it, so it evolved again. Mags can continue to evolve at every 5 levels if class/id/stats change. If you want it to be a kama mag at 200, make sure you evolve it to kama before 195 and continue to feed it to 200 on a kama character (i.e. group b hu or group a ra for pow>dex>mind kama).

• Like 1

A third tier mag can continue changing between all other third tier mags every time it levels based off its stats and the class and ID of the character currently holding it. Pretty sure it will try to change form when ever the level is divisible by 5 if it can change form, so to turn it back to a Kama, simply level it to a level divisible by 5 on your Purplenum.

A mag also only gets new PBs until it has 3. once it has its 3 PBs, it won't gain any new ones, nor will it exchange one of the PBs it has for a new one.

Edit: haha posted it right as Fyrewolf's response popped up on my end. Sorry for redundant answer.

Edited by galzzly