Massive Bug Report

Okay so I just started playing again today and I now have encountered 3 different bugs.

1: Bank bug.: Sometimes when I deposit meseta, I receive error No. 100 and logs me out.

2: I checked my bank and received a random ???? item.

3: When my inventory reached it's limit, it gave me error: No.100 again and logged me out.

:\ I'm worried about these bugs a bit. I'm not sure if it's my connection or if it's more and more bugs. Please give me tips or guidance of how to rid of them. Unless only Larva can handle that.

Need the guildcard, the time it happened, which character the happened on (which slot) and screenshots of the bugged item/s

Also, have you tried taking the bugged item out and dumping it?

>How to report a bug<

>Rules for reporting a bug<

Ah well I've tried taking screen shots before, it doesn't seem to work. And the ???? item I believe was just randomly there. It was in my bank common and I only remember having only 3 items in there, not 4. It happened on my 2 character slot: SaiyusX but I think I found out the problem why this happened. Maybe.

Recently I have been having very bad internet connections, but now I have it fixed. So hopefully it won't do this again.