best ranger section id?

dragonsl4y

im gonna start a ranger, RAmar to be exact, and i was wondering wat the best section id would be?

i use mostly rifles, handguns and i dont mind mechguns.

also what is the best overall rifle? the best handgun? and the best mechguns?

i dont know the exact drop rates on this server so it is hard for me to pick a good section id for a ranger.

Honestly, the best ID for a character depends on what weapons, equipment, etc. that you are looking for.

Each ID has its strengths and weaknesses, as does each character class, (Hunter, Ranger, Force) so the "best" is that which suits YOU best as a player.

In my experience, the best RIFLE type is Frozen Shooter.

I don't often use Handguns or Mechs, so the best of each type isn't something I really know.

The weapons mentioned by the above player are VERY good! The absolute best handgun, IMO is the Heaven's Punisher.

Honestly, the best ID for a character depends on what weapons, equipment, etc. that you are looking for.

Each ID has its strengths and weaknesses, as does each character class, (Hunter, Ranger, Force) so the "best" is that which suits YOU best as a player.

In my experience, the best RIFLE type is Frozen Shooter.

I don't often use Handguns or Mechs, so the best of each type isn't something I really know.

The weapons mentioned by the above player are VERY good! The absolute best handgun, IMO is the Heaven's Punisher.

heaven punisher LOL

best rifle bringer rifle (or something like that)

best handgun master raven/heaven stricker

best mechun duel bird ( but not possible to get hit on it so mine favret is guld milla and mille maxime)

thanks guys :)

so what id's drop the following?

heaven striker

Rianov 303SNR-4

heaven punisher/ophelie sieze (to make mille marteaux)

frozen shooter/snow queen (whichever is better)

canon rouge

looking at pso world these are the weapons i think i would like so if anyone can tell me what id's drop them that would be great.

Edited by dragonsl4y