S> SoV(s)

Eugene

2 hours ago, Eugene said:

Selling 2 slicer of vengence both 0/0/0/40/0  10dt each 

would be willing to trade 1 for panzer faust with 40% nat or dark

1stat only no hit slicer of vengeance is only like 20pds worth at best jsyk. Before this event they were incredibly rare and only a handful were on the server; now they are much easier to hunt than they used to be and much more plentiful.

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

1stat only no hit slicer of vengeance is only like 20pds worth at best jsyk. Before this event they were incredibly rare and only a handful were on the server; now they are much easier to hunt than they used to be and much more plentiful.

i Agree 100% but when i was trying to buy 1 66pd /10dt was the cheapest offer i got, so i went and hunted 5 and am asking the same as every1 else maybe even cheaper

5 minutes ago, Eugene said:

i Agree 100% but when i was trying to buy 1 66pd /10dt was the cheapest offer i got, so i went and hunted 5 and am asking the same as every1 else maybe even cheaper

Before this event there were less than a dozen on the server. Now there are way more of them and they are a way way easier hunt than they used to be (used to be 1/50 from saint milion, which takes a long time to get to and is a huge pain). The price was artificially high before because there were none around, so getting anyone to give up their personal ones often took offering way more than what they are actually worth. They're clearly not the same as they were before the event.

• Like 1