Resolution

DogmaBlade

Hey what's up guys? I'm new around here and I just had a quick question. Not sure if is this is the right place to post this but here goes.

When I start up PSOBB and select the options menu the resolution drop box under the display section is empty. It won't allow me to save my option settings unless I select a resolution, which I can't. So I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem/solution?

Thanks in advance.

Hey what's up guys? I'm new around here and I just had a quick question. Not sure if is this is the right place to post this but here goes.

When I start up PSOBB and select the options menu the resolution drop box under the display section is empty. It won't allow me to save my option settings unless I select a resolution, which I can't. So I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem/solution?

Thanks in advance.

I take it your using a laptop? I had the same trouble.

The only fix I manged to get working was to plug a 2nd screen in, set that as the default screen then change the resolution and go back to normal.

Depends if you have another screen and the ability to connect another to work =/

seams that is a issue with the driver compatibility of your video card.

what video card you have? model? driver? if you dont know run a dxdiag you can fine thous thing there.