MAG BREEDER

ACE ROUGE

I HAVE LEVELED UP MORE THAN 3 MAGS AND I BARELY STARTED DOING THAT A DAY OR SO AND IF YOU THINK I WILL STEAL YOUR MAG I WILL NOT RISK MY ACCOUNT FOR A MAG I WILL EVEN GIVE THE NAMES IF YOU NEED THEM. I WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU 30% OF WHAT THEY EAT AND IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE A LITTLE TIP THAT IS UP TO YOU AND I WON'T FORCE YOU.I HOPE THIS PROSPERS TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A JOB AS BREEDER IN ULTIMA AND HELP YOU BREED YOUR MAGS. -ACE ROUGE

i got this level 5 mag, i need you to turn it into a photon d-core mag with stats 40/0/0/160. i will pay you 40,000 to 250,000 meseta depending on how fast u get ur done. i also expect it complete in a timely manner. if you do a good job ill throw in a photon claw! xD :onion-head86:

i got this level 5 mag, i need you to turn it into a photon d-core mag with stats 40/0/0/160. i will pay you 40,000 to 250,000 meseta depending on how fast u get ur done. i also expect it complete in a timely manner. if you do a good job ill throw in a photon claw! xD :onion-head86:

Why didn't you just post "Im a noob and I am very poor please make me a Gael Gil with a mag cell I have not got and I won't make it worth your while"

:onion-head63::onion-head65:

• Like 1

well maybe I can but I have to see the cost how much can you afford on your mag right now?

Just name your price I should have the funds for it all, i'll put your payment on top of making cost

Edited by djij2010