Can be closed

Broomsy

Hiya! I just recently started playing here again, and I'm in need of some new weapons. I mostly play alone, and I think I need a serious overhaul on my current equipment. I've asked around a bit, and have come up with a few guns I sorta want! Not too sure about %'s and stuff, and I know things with high hit are pricey. Just kinda need things to replace my current stuff tbh.

Anyway! I'm looking for:

Heaven Striker, Mille Marteaux, an Arrest Needle, annnnd Iron Faust.

If anyone can help me get my hands on these (or has any advice on other weapons that would be beneficial) then please let me know!

I'll be on a majority of the day tomorrow. :)

Thanks!

Edited by Broomsy

4 hours ago, Broomsy said:

Hiya! I just recently started playing here again, and I'm in need of some new weapons. I mostly play alone, and I think I need a serious overhaul on my current equipment. I've asked around a bit, and have come up with a few guns I sorta want! Not too sure about %'s and stuff, and I know things with high hit are pricey. Just kinda need things to replace my current stuff tbh.

Anyway! I'm looking for:

Heaven Striker, Mille Marteaux, an Arrest Needle, annnnd Iron Faust.

If anyone can help me get my hands on these (or has any advice on other weapons that would be beneficial) then please let me know!

I'll be on a majority of the day tomorrow. :)

Thanks!

i have a nice MM with 35 hit, idk i think they go for like 30-35 pd