Fun PSO Stories

Lemon

Back on shitserv there were 2 dudes i hung out with, i was good buds with both, and they knew eachother. at some point though, dude 1 swings the other way and starts liking dude 2. dude 2 is like "okay fam jam thats cool we can still hang out im cool, duder bro" then at some point after, some girl becomes buds with all of us and starts liking dude 2.. or as interested as you could be over an anime weeaboo simulator like pso. So we all be bee boppin around like it aint a thing. Me, dude 1 and dude 2 start to realize this bae is freaky, like "whoa i aint about that lyfe dawg" so we all start getting increasingly weirded out by her, but whatever fam.. shits cash. so then dude 2 starts to kinda avoid her a bit, and at this point she knows dude 1 likes dude 2 aswell. she starts not liking dude 1 because hes gonna somehow.... convert dude... 2... i guess? So after a bit of me still hanging out with all these folks, she decides "hey fuck this noise, this Ultra spicy boy over here must be a spy sent by dude 1 to fuck things up between me and dude 2, daddio" this was told to me by dude 2 of course. so then shes all weird with me now and blah blah, nothing much happened after that.. she stopped hanging around with either of us and probably returned to her own dimension. the moral of the story is, anime is satan.

PS: this shit actually happened, that server was drama central

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ultrajerky said:

Back on shitserv there were 2 dudes i hung out with, i was good buds with both, and they knew eachother. at some point though, dude 1 swings the other way and starts liking dude 2. dude 2 is like "okay fam jam thats cool we can still hang out im cool, duder bro" then at some point after, some girl becomes buds with all of us and starts liking dude 2.. or as interested as you could be over an anime weeaboo simulator like pso. So we all be bee boppin around like it aint a thing. Me, dude 1 and dude 2 start to realize this bae is freaky, like "whoa i aint about that lyfe dawg" so we all start getting increasingly weirded out by her, but whatever fam.. shits cash. so then dude 2 starts to kinda avoid her a bit, and at this point she knows dude 1 likes dude 2 aswell. she starts not liking dude 1 because hes gonna somehow.... convert dude... 2... i guess? So after a bit of me still hanging out with all these folks, she decides "hey fuck this noise, this Ultra spicy boy over here must be a spy sent by dude 1 to fuck things up between me and dude 2, daddio" this was told to me by dude 2 of course. so then shes all weird with me now and blah blah, nothing much happened after that.. she stopped hanging around with either of us and probably returned to her own dimension. the moral of the story is, anime is satan.

PS: this shit actually happened, that server was drama central

I can actually say I am far less intelligent after reading all of that XD

Schthack days lmao I know you remember the whole TA drama "oh no please the TA guys hurt my feelings, stop the madness that is TA" 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starlord said:

Schthack days lmao I know you remember the whole TA drama "oh no please the TA guys hurt my feelings, stop the madness that is TA" 

Because a fair share of the TAers on Scht behaved in an immature and condescending fashion?

Anyway, here's my fun story from the Dreamcast days. We played Challenge mode, none of us super experienced in it yet. Stage 1C9 with 4 players. One of them disconnected during the first half, so it was just three of us (a HUcast, a HUmar and me playing FO but not sure which class). At one point, the HUcast started going on about this super nice ice cream he was just having, not entering rooms with us, just stood there in the hallway and then suddenly decided he didn't care finishing as he'd already done 1C9 anyway. And disconnected.

Well, he could at least have dropped his dolls and stuff for us, but no such luck. So we pushed on and managed to get to Falz. Last phase, the inevitable happened. He kept doing Heaven's Punishment and I didn't have enough HP, ran out of Scapes and that was it.

I was like:

• Like 1