A<Chao Mag (This can be Closed)

Aigis

Topic.

Im auctioning a Chao Mag with these Stats: 5/145/50/0 Twins/Estilla/Pilla. I put Screenshots of the Stats and pictures of how the mag Looks like in the following spoiler incase you never saw what an Chao Mag looks Like:

Spoiler

zKkiJu1.jpg

VgYHVGe.jpg

04ZaDKZ.jpg

pyImtv8.jpg

Normaly i would just set Price for the Mag and sell him for that but since you normaly need a 35/35/35/35 Non rare Mag to use a Heart of Chao Mag cell on to make a Chao mag (I made this Chao mag during the Mag Fix Event in July):

Spoiler

i have no Idea what to sell it for i actualy never intended sell this mag but since i made 2 Chao mags with the exact same stats during the event and i realy only ever use one of these Chao mags i wanted to sell one of them but since im not sure what to sell it for im going to make an Auction.

The Aution will run one week from the Time of this post (10/22/2016) - (10/29/2016) 12 AM UTC. I also made a Countdown (https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1477699200000/utc/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/A ) Since its faster to see for people how long the auction will still run then checking your Timezone. Once the Timer reaches 0 the auction will end and the Currently Highest Bid/Bidder will win the Auction.

You can Bid whatever you want on it i dont realy care if you bid PDs/DTS/Items. The Starting Bid will be 1PD.

Edited by Aigis