Value of Psyco Wand

sheldama

well according to tittisee its worth 10 meseta...lol he sold one at tool shop for that

^^ LOL ^^

I'd say the Psycho Wand is worth more but thats my opinion.

Purplenum - Mil Lily - 1/204 - Ep1 Ultimate - Psycho Wand

Blueful - Hidetorr - 1/145 - Ep1 Ultimate - Heaven Punisher

I suppose hit would be a great variable in value also.

They are rather the same, even if people look at the rates the fact is that is alot harder to find (and kill) hideltors than lillies, but the drop rate takes away that problem. Id say its 1:1 but it all depends on the person.

I'm gonna have to say they're worth the same.

And I'll outline why I think so.

1: Heaven Punisher is in more demand than Psycho Wand.

2: It can be combined to be even better.

3: Holdtorrs are a BETCH to have to deal with. They move. Lilies, do not. (Also, there's less of them than lilies.)

That compared with the demand for the Psycho Wand and the worse drop rates I think makes it a rather even trade.

Thanks guys. I took full advantage of the High Rare Monster weekend and got me a HP, but I want a PW more for my main FO than the HP. Plus i got Max PC on one of my characters so I didn't know if i would be able to get away with trading like 60 PC for a Psyco Wand

Thanks guys. I took full advantage of the High Rare Monster weekend and got me a HP, but I want a PW more for my main FO than the HP. Plus i got Max PC on one of my characters so I didn't know if i would be able to get away with trading like 60 PC for a Psyco Wand

Well dayang man.

I burnt myself out on the game hunting HP.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah, me and some teammates streamlined TTF runs. You kill the initial Torr then go strait into the next room and spawn the trio of Hildies. Once and torrs die you /lobby and start over. You average 1 torr per minute normally, depending on the classes and levels.

Yeah, me and some teammates streamlined TTF runs. You kill the initial Torr then go strait into the next room and spawn the trio of Hildies. Once and torrs die you /lobby and start over. You average 1 torr per minute normally, depending on the classes and levels.

I know. I solo that myself. (Level 200 Bluefull RAcast)

But I got so tired of it I said to heck with it. lol

And i think the end of this tread is: I now have a Mille with 25 beast ( i think) that would love to transform into a Psycho Wand if someone has one. Lemme know

I have a PW.

But not for trade just yet. :B

Edited by Vypor