B>Any kind of shotgun type gun (willing to buy with PDs or DTs)

Arek

Hello!

I'm after a gun that (and excuse likely bad terminology here as I've never used anything other than mages) is a somewhat decent type of Shotgun (that is the type that shoots multiple enemies in multiple directions at once, right?).

The main thing I would like with it (and it doesn't need to be a SPECIAL WEAPON) is for it to have 30% HIT or higher, and also have one of the top ways to confuse/freeze/instant death as it's special.
I've been told a few times I offer far too many DTs for some things, which is something I'll likely start using my brain a little more with in the future, but in this regard (since as I said, I've always been a mage on this game, ever since DC/GCN days) I have absolutely no idea how much this might cost.

Also after 30 Luck Mats (I've already used 30).
My main other question was, what is the cap with Luck on this game (my secondary character I plan to use them on is an Android Female Hunter). (
It's 100)

I NO LONGER REQUIRE THE LUCK MATS, THANK YOU KINDLY TO THE PERSON WHO I PURCHASED THEM FROM! <3

Any response and offers would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Arek

for some luck mats u can easily do the Christmas Catastrophe on any difficult. at the end u can choose the material u want.

be sure u have some free space in ur pockets.

and if u dual log, u can farm them much faster.

Thanks for that Shiva, I didn't know.

Something very strange is occurring with my luck anyway, I'll need to make a topic about it inĀ  the bugs section.

Baranz launcher is a very good item and you can add up to +50 hit on it via a quest using photon crystals

Ā 

btw baranz launcher special is charge

I've had a couple of people offer it 2blivion actually.

How do you add the 50 hit?
(I know how to get a Photon Crystal, just dunno how to add hit onto things)

Not sure if you are still looking, but because you overpaid me for those mats I can hook you up with some starter ranger gear (including a shot weapon) for a good price.

Edited by Jaz0p

Oh my ranger is Lv77 so (did some quick TTF Ultima runs by myself).

Atm I'm only going to log on to trade though, because the material glitch reverts my luck and power (and my luck is 100) I level up and don't feel like logging again every time to reset it, so waiting on a fix lol.