My Pc Game Collection (ratings added)

Draven

Final Fantasy VII (finished everyone should have played this by now ***** Rating), VIII (Same **** rating), and XIV

Guitar Hero 3, Aerosmith, and World Tour (***** for all these)

Avatar The Game (***** anyone that liked the movie will like this game)

X-Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition (***** great game very difficult if you go for highest difficulty

Matrix Path of Neo (fun game **** rating)

Act of War Direct Action (dunno about this one havent even installed it but the book was awesome)

Ghostbusters (funny game **** rating)

Assassins Creed 2 (still havent beaten this game but so far 1/2 done **** rating)

Street Fighter 4 (great fighting game gfx went to the old comic book artwork **** rating)

Resident Evil 1-5 ( 1= ***, 2= ***, 3= ****, 4= ****, 5= **** fun games all of them must play from first to last to fully understand everything)

Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy and Jedi Knight 2 outcast (great games give both a **** rating)

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 and 2 (great games both get **** ratings)

Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (AWESOME ***** rating)

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 (AWESOME ***** rating)

Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 (Great game **** rating)

Call of Duty 7 Black Ops (AWESOME ***** rating)

Fallout New Vegas (very bad game i give it only a ** rating gfx sucks story sucks rent before you buy or download)

Medal of Honor 2010 (Great game **** rating)

Sniper Ghost Warrior (Slowmo shots are awesome this is an awesome game with a good story **** rating)

Grand Theft Auto(** rating)

Grand Theft Auto - London 1969 (** rating)

Grand Theft Auto - London 1961 (** rating)

Grand Theft Auto 2 (** rating)

Grand Theft Auto III (great **** rating)

Grand Theft Auto - Vice City (**** rating)

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (**** rating)

Grand Theft Auto - Episodes From Liberty City (**** rating)

Grand Theft Auto IV (***** rating awesome game)

Prince of Persia 3D (* rating very crappy)

Prince of Persia Sands of Time (fun game for this time period *** rating)

Prince Of Persia 2 Warrior Within (good **** rating)

Prince Of Persia 3 The Two Thrones (good **** rating)

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (AWESOME update to the the storyline ***** rating)

spider-man shattered dimensions (best spider-man game ever made IMO ***** rating)

Regina's Game

Sims 3

Sims 3 World Adventures

Sims 3 High End Loft

Sims 3 Ambitions

Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff

Sims 3 Late Night

Got Alot of PS2, PS3, WII, and XBOX360 games way too many to list lol i had a picture of my collection and only 2 people saw it i think i know Vypor saw it and i think Elision did as well. Tell me what you guys think.

Edited by Draven
  • Like 2

lol bad thing is if they made all the final fantasy and other rpgs for pc id have them and they would outnumber all the rest lol

yea its not very often you find someone with path of neo its a rare game to find

good post XD.I find the sims 3 for pc with expaciones if you help me download them in Spanish I would greatly appreciate it. :onion-head11:

• 3 weeks later...

warning to all Fallout New Vegas is crap it has basically 4 year old gfx story sucks ass so IMHO this game is not worth the download (if your into downloading games) and/or buying it is a HUGE waste of money