Cant open the game

Yampin

Hello, i have been having some issues with my PSO client and was wondering if i could have some help, the first picture shown is the first problem that i am having it only shows when i install the game
Capture.JPG
now this normally i just go to my virus chest and allow the permission for it but it does not seem to do anything
the second picture is of when i open the game and launch it and it does the updates, then it automatically closes so i open it again and it shows the next picture
dfgjh,kgjslyjk dykk tus tukty tyksy g ky.JPG
and the launcher shortcut & in folder disapears, please if anyone can help me out with this be it Admin or a fellow pso player it would very well be apreciated

That's clearly the antivirus, I have had to deal with it before.
Idk why if you disable it, it didnt work, but I can't do much more than that

Are you sure completely disabled it? Avast also monitors your internet connections, so be sure to disable that too.

Edited by Soly

Hello following up with the problem (sorry i have not tried in a couple of days because of work) i have done what the link asked of me but now it just opens up and always downloads something and the it just tells me "Patch download finish please restart the game" 
also worth mentioning that when i open the launcher this still appears
hyjggj y j us.JPG
again if anyone has any ideas pls do tell