Your favorite PSOish Music

So some of the music in PSO is classic right? Not gonna call out any areas like caves, but some of it is also very stale. I really enjoy playing with music that keeps the same feel of PSO, there are some songs I've heard that just beg to be enjoyed alongside this game. That's what I wanted this topic to be about, the tunes you've found that go best with the game.

I'll list an artist and then specific songs, but follow whatever format you'd like. I'll look forward to checking some new music out and I hope you'll give mine a play also!

Squarepusher - Beep Street, Welcome to Europe Squarepusher Theme, Theme From Ernest Borgwine, I Wish You Could Talk, Welcome to Europe, Male Pill Pt 13

Agobi Project - Balance 

Royksopp - The Fear, Silver Cruiser, In Space, The Alcoholic

Sonmi - Salem, Cold Welded, Yoona-5

P.S. I tried to search for a topic like this before making it so hopefully there isn't one floating around. If so feel free to axe this and I'll post there.

• Like 1

Well to start maybe pso2 songs

I usually get a sonic raiders zero gravity playing in specific places, i love to listen to the core on olga flow: 

I loove ratchet and clank game playlists they go nicely with the game too / favoring ratchet and clank: going comando when playing pso

and my most recent playlist /anything undertale has to offer, it's a bit more "emotional" but it goes well in some occasions :3

Edited by cyane

hmm.... in ep4 during any routes, u can hear in the original music at the last part, the song from phantasy star 4