Ultima Title Screen?

moorebounce

I was into the skin thing a little bit. I tried it a couple times and done some basic stuff but I noticed nobody has done a title screen for Ultima. Schthack has a couple of it's own which are nice. I would do it but it's a little beyond my skill set.

Well, what is your idea, we have 3 layers and we can only change 2

The background covers the entire screen and it's the last layer

Then comes the particles and the pb logo

Then comes an image (it's 2 actually) that can be transparent and become on top of everything, including the particles.

This is what mine looks like, but i can change both the background and the humar to something else.

shpsobb2010091517463564.png

The one i gave djij2010 is basicly the one avaiable at schthack with the background changed, so tecnicly it's like 5% mine, 95% from the creator

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

Is there a guide anywhere on changing the background?

I looked at the prs and the background is in about 7-8 parts, does it have to be chopped at certain dimensions?

Edited by djij2010

Is there a guide anywhere on changing the background?

I looked at the prs and the background is in about 7-8 parts, does it have to be chopped at certain dimensions?

I just take each of the old parts, find the diminsions of them, then cut the new background parts to the size they need to be. I'm sure theres another way, but that's just how I do it.

I just take each of the old parts, find the diminsions of them, then cut the new background parts to the size they need to be. I'm sure theres another way, but that's just how I do it.

Yeah that the way I was gonna do it, I was just hoping for a easier alternative lol

• 6 months later...