Lost CHU CHU mag

The stats on the CHU CHU were (I think) 5 0 11 184 and it had the PBs Snake Twins and Stag.

Edit:

Guildcard: 42150245

Character Slot: 4

Date/Time: 08/06/2016 time 22:04:51 British Summer Time

Description: I was leveling a new character earlier today a RAmarl whom I had loaded with a bunch of my best equips, including a Tellusis and a CHU CHU mag, I used the CHU CHU mag to learn a few techs and then stored it in the bank with the intention of leveling with the Tellusis, I leveled up to 11 and then went back to my bank to withdraw the 4 slot level 7 armor I had (as only had a 2 slot frame to begin with) and was going to learn a few more 20 techs as I could now equip 2 more god minds, as I withdrew the g/minds and went to equip them I got dcd (having equipped the CHU CHU) when I went to equip the last g/mind, I logged back in only to discover that my CHU CHU was no longer equipped and instead in its place was the Tellusis mag which was equipped, despite the other equipment changes still remaining (2 g/mind 1 h/mind and 1 adept the other g mind was still in my inventory).

Comments: The stats on the CHU CHU were (I think) 5 0 11 184 and it had the PBs Snake Twins and Stag.

Here are a couple of pics, they are pretty old and they are all I have of the mag:

Rv1wnYx.png

bstMA1R.png

Edited by arandomname