The issues at our server provider seem to be resolved. ×

Sorry for wait, and mag order info

Not sure if this is where I should post it because I could also see it going in the trade section? maybe? oh well here goes

So to anyone who has mags ordered from me I will be finishing them up this weekend, sorry it is taking so long but combination of 5x exp which I need right now, and well as some other isp stuff it's been pretty slow going. Thank you for your patience.

That said. I will no longer be taking orders for mags unless they are very specific. I am going to be working on max stat plan mags for many different classes, to sell only after they are all finished and I am also open to suggestion on this if anyone has anything that isn't commonly seen that they think would be helpful to have around. I am really not that great with the different max stat mags for forces to telling me what is good would be really helpful here.

The mags I will be taking on, will be very specific ones with uncommon stats or pbs as that is what I prefer making, or possibly 1 def mags, or even 0 def mags if I feel it is worth my time(chances are it is not).

Thank you :)

• Like 3

FOnewm mags:

mind - 0/0/0/200 / 5/0/0/195 / 15/0/0/185

melee 5/47/124/24

FOnewearl mags:

mind: same as FOnewm

melee: 5/70/125/0

check my signature i have a lot of maxstat plans : mats+units+mags there

Credits by sait fyrewolf5

Edited by Nightmare2.0