all text is in japanese and game shuts down

First off Soly, thankyou for replying. You and all the GMs have made this game amazing. My version is 1.5.1.

Hopefully that helps.

edit: launched the program and it stil tried to install the same thing.

Edited by Derpy DitzyDo

That is the version of the launcher, not the game.

When you open the game and see this blue background, at the bottom left what does it say?

Did you try to turn off the antivirus tho?

Edited by Soly

I disabled my antivirus program and tried it again. It did the same thing. It updated the one file and shutdown. My version is 0.13

Thankyou again for responding. The devs and the community that was built is amazing.

That could do... but if its patching a single file, it means something is deleting it.

Can you follow this steps and report back?

• Open the game
  • Let it patch the file (it will close)
  • Open the game (but don't click start game, just let it sit there)
  • Go back to the location of the file.

Now check for the file

• If the file is missing, something is deleting it and we'd have to check that is doing it, could be the game, but since only happens to you, I doubt it.
  • If the file is NOT missing, there might be some error with the game trying to read or update it, could be the file being blocked

I'm curious to why the launcher doesn't patch that file.

• 1 month later...

Log in again and it still does the one update and shutdown deal. Any solutions yet?

Ā 

To Soly, maybe i'm the only person i the world that has it update one file and shutdown, but it happens. did your stuff and still it updates one file and shutdowns. Might be a flaw with the game that it shuts down after an update rather than just playing.

The game has always shut down after an update.
That's one of the reasons I implemented this launcher that updates the files, so you can go straight to play instead of restarting.

I updated the installer, can you try this one?

• 1 month later...