B>Red Sword(30+ hit), Excal with hit, or TJS

Mckaen Dyess

A good aoe weapon for hucast that you haven't mentioned is ultima reaper , hits the most enemies out of all the melee weapons (extended range) and has a nice unreduced hell special , prices for a nice stat no hit from 10 to 15 PD but hit takes it into dts territory 30 + hit approx 15 + dts . It's the only melee weapon I use on my 200 hucast as I can't afford tjs or df : /

Well I bought an excal, and its doing me really well.

I was having a problem where the aoe i had was vjaya and it just didnt swing fast enough or have enough power, so i was finding myself in bad situations.

Ill look into the Ultima Reaper, thank you.

Well in regards to swing speed partisans > swords , partisans have a higher swing speed them swords but all the original sega ones had a power off set meaning they were less powerful but here on ultima as well as having DF and TJS with increased stats we have the ultima reaper which hits for 666 atp invariable and has extended range to hit upto I believe 15 enemies so when there's a crowd it's my favourite choice

Edited by solo guy