Max material usage per class?

Vlad Ventura

Hey guys, your not-so-usual-anymore n00b again. I would love to know what's the max material usage for these classes:

HUcast

HUnewearl

RAmar

RAmarl

Some time ago I read it was 155 the sum of them all, but... I would just like to confirm it please :D

"We live to make the impossible possible" Claire "Lightning" Farron

250 for humans; 150 for non-humans

I see...

humans - 250 combined pow/mind/def/evade/luck, 125 hp, 125 tp

newmans - 150 combined pow/mind/def/evade/luck, 125 hp, 125 tp

cast - 150 combined pow/mind/def/evade/luck, 125 hp

So, in theory, casts can be weaker than humans?

I see...

So, in theory, casts can be weaker than humans?

Casts still generally have higher maximum stats than humans and newmans do, with hucast racast and hucaseal being #1, #3, and #4 highest atp max; racast racaseal and hucast being #1, #2 and #3 highest hp max, racaseal racast and hucast having #1, #3, and #4 highest dfp base (and #1, #2, and #3 dfp max but that's not as important), racaseal racast and hucaseal are #3, #4, and #5 ata max (racaseal with a kroes, a gratia, and a yasminkov has #1 ata), etc. Humans do have a lot of leeway in their maxing plans and can max without using any units for stats which is a very nice advantage though, as many units provide extra utility effects.

Casts still generally have higher maximum stats than humans and newmans do, with hucast racast and hucaseal being #1, #3, and #4 highest atp max; racast racaseal and hucast being #1, #2 and #3 highest hp max, racaseal racast and hucast having #1, #3, and #4 highest dfp base (and #1, #2, and #3 dfp max but that's not as important), racaseal racast and hucaseal are #3, #4, and #5 ata max (racaseal with a kroes, a gratia, and a yasminkov has #1 ata), etc. Humans do have a lot of leeway in their maxing plans and can max without using any units for stats which is a very nice advantage though, as many units provide extra utility effects.

I see... Welp, now that really helped me out. Thank you so much fyre!