tru

PC> Mille Marteaux 2x 100atts & 80hit

ty tru :)

50-60 dts each

how much is a base stat SJS meaning 0/0/0/0 ?

And how much is a stat SJS / TJS ? with 50 % hit?

80% hit ?

I need to know stats for this sword as I am going to buy a couple of them soon...

Thank you !

how much is a base stat SJS meaning 0/0/0/0 ?

And how much is a stat SJS / TJS ? with 50 % hit?

80% hit ?

I need to know stats for this sword as I am going to buy a couple of them soon...

Thank you !

The base price for a tjs seems to be about 60 dts. Maybe a tad less if it really is purely blank. With high stats it can easily exceed 100 dts. Many people prefer just stats on tjs since they only use it for the special and the special never misses. Tjs as just a sword to deal damage using normal and heavy attack is outclassed by dark flow because they hit for around the same amount of damage but the range for dark flow is better. Plus the special for df is da bomb. Using the special for tjs is situational but it can definitely be useful against dragon and gal griffin since it has almost infinite verticle range and it can hit multiple parts of those bosses multiple times when they're in the air. A tjs with 0/0/0/0/80 is kind of hard to value because it's not extremely useful without stats (and no one probably owns one like that) but I would say around 100 dts and it would be more with stats but it depends on exactly how much stats.

PC> 0/0/0/0 mag?

ty tru :3

Well to my knowledge the only way to get a mag like that would be via minievent or donation. I know people were talking about having mags like that as prizes for PPP, but i don't think that was implemented. Well built custom mags typically sell for 25 dts. I'm not sure it's possible to raise a blank mag to be perfect without mag cells but if it was possible (I can check later) then I would think a blank mag would cost 20-25 dts.

its possible to optain them from ppp

so i think they arent that much 0.o more like 5-10pds..

cause they are optainable

Justin did it an always got such a mag

Edited by Nightmare2.0

I wasn't aware that was implemented. In that case 10-15 pds is probably more likely. I haven't played PPP so idk how hard they are to get.

its really hard.. a lot of Meritas :x its in CCA area (small area) with the "little bosses" Meritas Gi Gues (the apes) i dont know how they are called XD

i just played till second room cause all died :c