best method for unlocking lame de argent

Which is the best/Fastest method for unlocking the lame?

I was considering repeating wrath of the forest runs since you can really get a lot of enemies in it but I would love a better alternative. What difficulty to you like to use when unlocking weapons? I know it wont be easy on ultimate using a moderately strong weapon that only strikes 1 at a time.

Another question. Do you simply have to get kill while having the sword equipped? For instance, could I play as a force, equip Lame, then just blast everyone away with Techs?

As always thanks in advance!

Which is the best/Fastest method for unlocking the lame?

I was considering repeating wrath of the forest runs since you can really get a lot of enemies in it but I would love a better alternative. What difficulty to you like to use when unlocking weapons? I know it wont be easy on ultimate using a moderately strong weapon that only strikes 1 at a time.

Another question. Do you simply have to get kill while having the sword equipped? For instance, could I play as a force, equip Lame, then just blast everyone away with Techs?

As always thanks in advance!

Realms of War ep4 is the best method to unseal lame or any other item. Dont know about any other quest with that many monsters concentrated in such small area. If you have a fo go to normal, make gifoie spam and you will be good to go. Just remember to carry meseta on you, because the quest requires a lot to start off.

The other unlocking options besides Realms of War are Path to Salvation (mostly just spamming the waterfall room), Max Attack S, and doing various normal hunts like collecting materials / grinders / scape dolls / red-blue-yellow barriers / etc.

• Like 2

The other unlocking options besides Realms of War are Path to Salvation (mostly just spamming the waterfall room), Max Attack S, and doing various normal hunts like collecting materials / grinders / scape dolls / red-blue-yellow barriers / etc.

^ This. I unlock stuff during green names when I hunt for Mind/Power mats with my Green ID.

Edited by Master Debaytes

Realms of War ep4 is the best method to unseal lame or any other item. Dont know about any other quest with that many monsters concentrated in such small area. If you have a fo go to normal, make gifoie spam and you will be good to go. Just remember to carry meseta on you, because the quest requires a lot to start off.

this is basically the fastest way of doing it but the only real down side is that u get no items from this quest but if did something like WoF first room or the water fall room like someone else said you can get mats and grinders but it does take longer