PSOBB ULTIMA Launcher Issues

Ever since the update went live today, my launcher has been having issues. The first launch after the update, everything worked perfectly. I entered my login info and it went straight to the patch. After the patch installed, it closed the game. I opened the launcher again and every time I select "Start Game," the launcher will stop responding completely. I played around with my settings, and I was able to launch the game once again when I changed my Screen Format from Widescreen to Normal. Sadly the results were the same, I entered my information and it went straight to the patching screen and closed the game. All attempts afterwards resulted in the launcher freezing up when "Start Game" was executed. I went to the main website and reinstalled the game but the outcome was the same.

My in game settings:
https://i.gyazo.com/699c66e6463c5a1bec1a496cb0ec9224.png

If there is any information I can provide, please let me know. Thanks!

Edit 1:

After further tampering, enabling "Wait V-Sync" in Options solved my issue.

Edited by grimminsanity

tried this?

Run online.exe in administrator mode, make sure your antivirus isn't blocking the update. If that didn't help, go to your PSOBB installation folder and look for a file that ends with the .pat extension. Rename your old PsoBB.exe to PsoBB_old.exe and then the PsoBB.pat to PsoBB.exe.

Thank you for all your replies! I was curious today and I tried checking off the the "Wait V-Sync" box and it worked... I honestly haven't a clue why it was freezing up the other day. I tried it at least 10+ times and the "Wait V-Sync" was the only variable that was different when I finally did get it to work. I really wish I knew the underlying cause in case I or someone else ever ran into the problem, but at least it works now I guess! Thanks again!