Rare Drops I am still a bit confused?

I checked out he rare drop charts for episode 1 and 2 as I am new and haven't hit Ultimate yet. And nothing really seems to correlate for me. I have gotten drops from mobs that don't match up to any of the charts for my Purplenum section. For example, I got a Mahu last night and Double Saber in a lobby that I created. Both of the Mobs that dropped the items do not correlate to the drop charts on PSO World, or even on the Ultima website.

Is there something that I am missing here?

Is there a chart somewhere that I can reference in order to find the proper drops per class and Section ID?

La Dimenian in ep.2 v-hard drops Double Saber and De Rol Le v.hard ep.1 and Gal Gryphon ep.2 drops Mahu for Purplenum. Are you sure it wasn't those that gave you the drops?

Edited by InCiDeR
  • Like 1

I checked out he rare drop charts for episode 1 and 2 as I am new and haven't hit Ultimate yet. And nothing really seems to correlate for me. I have gotten drops from mobs that don't match up to any of the charts for my Purplenum section. For example, I got a Mahu last night and Double Saber in a lobby that I created. Both of the Mobs that dropped the items do not correlate to the drop charts on PSO World, or even on the Ultima website.

Is there something that I am missing here?

Is there a chart somewhere that I can reference in order to find the proper drops per class and Section ID?

Mahu is assigned to drop with purplenum same for double saber on vh, but without knowing the episode is hard to figure it out

Are you using this? http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php#

Make sure you confirm the room id if you are playing with more peoples too, since the room starter is the id assigned to the room (until this one leaves)

La Dimenian in ep.2 v-hard drops Double Saber and De Rol Le v.hard ep.1 and Gal Gryphon ep.2 drops Mahu for Purplenum. Are you sure it wasn't those that gave you the drops?

That makes more sense now. The Mahu did drop during the Caves boss fight. Not sure where the Double Saber dropped, but that sounds about right. Maybe I was just looking at the wrong episode charts... :onion65: Forgive my noob mistakes.

• Like 1

Ah... wonderful. I am glad that it all sorted out and made sense to you at the end. Feel free to ask about anything or whatever, be it game related or other things that comes to your mind. This is a great community with very helpful, polite and nice people, who all been new to this game or this server once upon a time. So don't hesitate to ask, I am sure your question will be answered within a short notice.

Last but not least, welcome to the spaceship Ultima. Enjoy your stay and good luck with your hunts.

InCiDeR aka NEMESIS

• Like 1

Ah... wonderful. I am glad that it all sorted out and made sense to you at the end. Feel free to ask about anything or whatever, be it game related or other things that comes to your mind. This is a great community with very helpful, polite and nice people, who all been new to this game or this server once upon a time. So don't hesitate to ask, I am sure your question will be answered within a short notice.
Last but not least, welcome to the spaceship Ultima. Enjoy your stay and good luck with your hunts.
InCiDeR aka NEMESIS

Everyone has been great thus far, and have thoroughly enjoyed my couple of weeks on the server. I have missed this game since the last Gamecube server was shut down. Love being brought back to the days of the Dreamcast.

• Like 1