Mag stat/evolve bug :(

Guildcard: 42147300

Character Slot: 1

Date/Time: 15/12/2015 - 22:59 UTC -0

Description: Mag de-evolved and added stats to DEF after exiting logging back in.

Comments: Mag evolved from Kaitabha to Ila like normal, but then went back to Kaitabha and all subsequent levels added to DEX went into DEF instead after exiting the game and logging back in.

Apparently I'm not the only person whose been encountering this issue. Any help would be appreciated :)

I also had a similar problem so rather than creating a new thread I'll post here too, if that's alright?

Guildcard: 42161321

Character: Slot 1

Date/Time: 9:15 Eastern 12/15/2015

Description: My mag was a Garuda while I was leveling it with my HUnewearl then when I joined my friend it went back to Kaitabha with levels in DEF as well.

Comments: I quit in Ruins 2 instead of Pioneer 2 if that helps figure out the bug.

• 2 weeks later...

I also had the same problem with my mag

Guildcard: 42005455
Character: Slot 1
Date/Time: 6pm central 12/28/15
Description: I had my mag Ila with stats 5/7/45/0, i logged on to another character to buy monomates and put them in bank, when i logged back to my other char, my mag had the following stats... Kaitabha 9/7/36/0
Comments: Dont remember the exact stats after the bug, I just want to know if its possible to get rid of those extra 4 points in Def :)

Edited by Jose VM

I'm really sorry guys I didn't look at this before. No idea how I missed it.

stuff

stuff

You both if still want the mag def fixed, tell me where the mag is (stats and all that stuff)

n,n

What I wanted you to do, is to edit the post to be the way the others were posted, so I can search for your character.