Mag Evolution Issue

keksmuzh

Account Name: keksmuzh

Guild Card: 42158982

Character Slot 2

11/1/2015 4-8pm EST

I raised 3 mags to level 50 Kaitabhas on slot 3 with the following stat spread: 5/7/38/0. Everything seems to work as intended. I then put the mags into Common Storage, and took them out on slot 2 to continue raising them. Feeding a single antiparalysis to this mag should evolve it into a Garuda (slot 2 is a Whitill Hucast), and indeed this is what happened the first time.

Later I logged off and logged back in, and the mags had become 6/7/38/0 Kaitabhas. Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by keksmuzh

Mags are tricky here since they 'evolve' at 50 all the time (if you change chars). However they only truly evolve at 50 once, and any other 'evolution' is a temporary glitch. Raise them to at least 51 then switch blocks to lock in the mags form.This will happen every 5 levels also post 50 if changing stats/chars. What you should have done is raised them to 49, switch to the proper char, then feed till 51. Hope that makes sense :3

Is not the common bank, when the mag is desync'd is desync'd and GG...

Reloading blocks or common bank, anything that request the items from the server, will show you what the server thinks you have, and then you will be aware of it being wrong.

Edited by Soly