Full Screen Launcher

NOTE: This is not mine and I do not take any credit!

I do not know if this post was mode or not but here it is...

I was looking on some forums that host private servers for PSOBB and I found something really cool - http://www.pioneer2.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=77

Its a widescreen launcher for PSOBB that works really well, but it has some bugs in it like Windows Vista/7/8 the launcher needs to run as administrator or that UAC is switched off when you run the launcher or it wont work and that the dressing room doesn't fit the full window.

61f9d8b5d73d8d6f84f53bbe5f228ecb14444662

The launcher enables you to select from the following resolutions:
  • 640x480
  • 800x600
  • 1024x786
  • 1280x720
  • 1280x800
  • 1280x960
  • 1280x1024
  • 1366x786
  • 1400x1050
  • 1440x900
  • 1600x900
  • 1600x1200
  • 1680x1050
  • 1920x1080
  • 1920x1200
  • 2048x1152
  • 2560x1440
  • 2560x1600

The launcher also enables you to switch to high resolution HUD. This option increases the HUD resolution and doesn't affect your skin.

You can download it here or you can visit the original post here

Edited by Crunch Drop

There is another solution using the normal ULTIMA launcher. Just disable the UAC(win 7/8/10) and then adjust the resolution to match the resolution capabilities of your video card or GPA graphics on your computer. If your using any flavor of windows before 7 you will just need to select your current resolution settings from the drop down box in the ULTIMA launcher. As for OSX(MAC) the same aspect as wind 7,8,10.

I wouldn't really call that a bug as much as I would just how the game is intended to work.

I don't see the point in full screen mode honestly. You can't put PSO into HD because it's not a game that was made to be in HD so putting it in widescreen stretches the pixels which makes it uglier imo.

hmm... the blinking cursor while typing shows fine with Tofuman's method for the widescreen resolutions and of course is not HD, hence why I put "HD" ... and I just got around reading the whole thing again.

The title is misleading lol, all the launchers work in full screen or window mode the same with 4:3 and 16:9 (widescreen)... Tofuman has a few 16:10 resolutions tho

And yes UAC is not a bug, has been like that forever since vista implemented it.

The issue with UAC is that the default game location is in the system partition and UAC will ask you when making changes in said partition, I don't use the game in the system partition and I don't have issues with that.