windows 10

I downloaded windows 10 and PSO stopped working. I could use for some easy answers. If its more complex, thanks for the help.

I have a 64 bit system. last update was 32 for PSO. Its been 64 bit system for a while, but I upgraded about 7 years ago. Hopefully that helps a bit.I log in, click on the name and get to the travelling star screen.

I can move around the cursor for for but it ain't fun. When it loads up I see the multi docking port in a faded black screeen. It is there, but black screen, and faded. If i do the alt tab, i can close it down and save my computer. But I'd rather play some PSO. So you got an update for windows 10 users?

Edited by Derpy DitzyDo

Well GM, let me say my first issue is you are awesome. Your server has made my PSO fun for a better part of a decade. You are very cool. In the end I love you.The second part will come in edits. If i see a problem, I'll let you all know.. For now there i so edits, keep being amazing. If i run into any windows 10 stuff besides that dlll file, I'll let you know. Good luck, and please maintain amazing.

Edited by Derpy DitzyDo