CCA Blacked out

A "sort of" continuation to my earlier Black Screen Of Death problems. It seems to got narrowed to 1 area: THE CENTRAL CONTROL AREA (most likely when Control Tower is unlocked). Crash happens when I try to get to CCA BY ANY MEANS. But there seems to be a small chance that the game won't crash and let me in. I got in CCA ONCE by trying 4 times in a row. Also I got there on first try on other room, but there Control Tower wasn't unlocked. This happens on slot 1 because my other chars are too weak to go to Ultimate and CCA isn't played on any other difficulty.

GuildCard: 42148568

Skins are on slot 1 and 3, but as I said I can't access the CCA on other slots than 1 due to people making rooms on Ult only. And no I didn't lower the settings.

EDIT: It seems that "Wheather Control" quest also lets me in easily.

EDIT2: Nope.avi just crashed on "weather control" quest. It must be random then.

Edited by gemek

I'm saying if you applied any new skins in game, try to lower a bit the settings and do a test run there, some computers don't deal well with cca

I don't really get it. IF I get into CCA everything is fine (No slowdowns, FPS drops etc.). But gonna test a bit.

EDIT: Ran a quick test with preset settings and here are the results:

Crashes while entering Locked CCA:

Low Settings: 0/5

Medium Settings: 0/5

High Settings: 4/5

So, yeah high end graphics seem to be the problem... but it's sort of mind-blowing how my PC can't stand a game older than Sonic '06 at 1 point.

Edited by gemek