B>Book of Hitogata

theroyalrabite

A book of hitogata would be extraordinarily rare (likely nobody has ever gotten one), very very expensive, and practically useless. There are only 2 drops in the game for it, Blueful Ultimate Indi Belra 1/22,003 (0.004545 %) and Viridia Ultimate Del Lily 1/28,289 (0.003535 %). It is not obtainable in black paper deal (despite what the quest drops page says, it just drops regular hitogata instead). Dancing Hitogata is also nothing more than a novelty, it takes several seconds for each extra card to appear, and when you attack it immediately sends all cards outwards in every direction, they cards cannot be launched at a single enemy and most likely won't even hit 2+ enemies unless you are purposefully getting surrounded. It would prob be expensive only because it's drop difficulty is on par with sjs, but has no practical use to make it actually worth buying. You'll prob have more luck trying to get one off the donation list for 25 (that is, if you have literally everything else and still have cash to burn) than try to trade for one.

• Like 1

A book of hitogata would be extraordinarily rare (likely nobody has ever gotten one), very very expensive, and practically useless. There are only 2 drops in the game for it, Blueful Ultimate Indi Belra 1/22,003 (0.004545 %) and Viridia Ultimate Del Lily 1/28,289 (0.003535 %). It is not obtainable in black paper deal (despite what the quest drops page says, it just drops regular hitogata instead). Dancing Hitogata is also nothing more than a novelty, it takes several seconds for each extra card to appear, and when you attack it immediately sends all cards outwards in every direction, they cards cannot be launched at a single enemy and most likely won't even hit 2+ enemies unless you are purposefully getting surrounded. It would prob be expensive only because it's drop difficulty is on par with sjs, but has no practical use to make it actually worth buying. You'll prob have more luck trying to get one off the donation list for 25 (that is, if you have literally everything else and still have cash to burn) than try to trade for one.

Isn't it a black paper reward? If so it shouldn't be difficult to farm.

Edit: rappy route on vhard drops it.

Well, the dancing hitogata is definitely my desired end result, but this is partially because I'm a wep collector heck bent on collecting EVERY item possible. And, while it's not worth it in terms of a regular wep, it would have special value to me. So, it's likely worth that extraordinary price to me if anyone were to find one. And, @Eversonrj, thank you, Kitty appreciates it, nya! : P

I agree with everything Fyrewolf5 said, and can support his statement about BPD dropping only Hitogata. Not Book of Hitogata. I did that particular BPD endlessly (Very Hard Rappy Route) until I got everything on the list multiple times, except Book of Hitogata. However, I did in fact find Hitogatas from it.

Well, the dancing hitogata is definitely my desired end result, but this is partially because I'm a wep collector heck bent on collecting EVERY item possible. And, while it's not worth it in terms of a regular wep, it would have special value to me. So, it's likely worth that extraordinary price to me if anyone were to find one. And, @Eversonrj, thank you, Kitty appreciates it, nya! : P

If you are really lucky there may be like 2 dancing hitogatas (doubt there are any books) floating around somewhere from mini-events, but likely the owners probably don't want to sell because they have them for their own collections...