mag desync

i raised these mags from 1-49 on a skyly id racast for estilla and pilla.. antidote from 1-35 and antipara from 35-49. stats were 5/7/37.. i transfered them over to my whitill racast on my main account to evolve them for twins pb.. feeding it antipara to raise dex. when i leveled it up .. the mag got twins pb and i continued to feed it antiparalysis. for a few levels.. when i re entered room a little while later the mag was then a kaitahba with 8/7/42/0 stats... I was unable to get GM to help me at the time so i just continued to feed it.. the mags are now lvl 99.. with stats 8/49/42/0.. I'm hoping we can get them changed back to 5/49/45/0, as thats what it would have been had it not desynced. I have other mags that followed the exact same plan, i can show how mags will be without desync using this plan i know by heart at this point. If you could help me out i'd appreciate it.. nobody will want to buy a 8/150/42/0 sato.. if it even turns into sato with those stats.. I assume it will but .. i didnt want to bring them to 100 and risk it. thanks in advance

" feeding it antipara to raise dex. when i leveled it up .. the mag got twins pb and i continued to feed it antiparalysis. for a few levels.. when i re entered room a little while later the mag was then a kaitahba with 8/7/42/0 stats"

Can you tell me what form it was before kaitahba and your guildcard/character slot please?

oooh wait.. sorry i got that confused.. i transfered it to the whitill racast named .Tank. GCN 42117525, slot 1.. it became kaitahba on evolution, then i passed it to bluefull foney slot 3. GCN 42117597 to feed anti para.. i think it became a .. uh.. ribhava maybe? im having trouble remembering what it was for that short time.. i think it turned after just a few feeds on the foney? it was when i logged back in that it was a kaitabha again.

Edited by TheDarklights2