Just a question

SunnyD

Well i got a Branch of Paku Paku and i played on Schthack server a while back and it was possible to create a striker of chao without an actual chao ( i think it was a quest). I ofc realise this is not the same server nor does it go by the same rules so my question is as follows...

Does it exist a way to transform my Paku Paku into a striker of chao by any other means than having to raise a chao mag? Sorry for the noob question im kinda new here.

Edited by SunnyD

If you take a tekked Paku Branch into TTF, beat the dragon, and go to the med center, you can warp down to Ruins 1 and stand beneath the waterfall for a period of time. If you do, it will convert to a Striker of Chao; this method is a lot nicer than than the other, which is to create a chao mag entirely and then throw it on the paku branch.

heres a video-

Edited by semsax

Ok thank you very much for the help but now there is another problem... TTF isnt on the quest tab anymore. What now? :(

the thing of TTF is , 1 week will be in list and another week will not, to mush ubers leveling, most of the users dont even know other quests beside TTF and that makes me angry.!