Aggressive PC Defense

Akira_Mado

I figured there may be someone on here who is more tech savvy than me. What I would like to do is to have a PC defense that attacks anyone who tries to (virtually) force access into my computer. I am talking about RATs and other similar attacks (if you don't know what I mean by RAT, you can count yourself as not being tech savvy enough to answer my question). I've seen unknown processes/services run in taskmanager, and programs sometimes open themselves (although my anti-virus software swears I'm not infected). I of course would like to simply jab a knife into their throat, as we all know those hacking shit-stains deserve, but obviously I can't do stuff like that, so the next best thing is to bomb them to hell by infecting their system with an especially malicious virus -- possibly something that will damage the HDD or motherboard of anyone who tries to access my PC. Possible?

I think this doesn't belong to these forums.. and probably no one will answer you.

Also, affecting other person's computers (in any way?) is actually a crime (someone might have done to you, but that doesn't give you the right to do the same).

I shall lock this.

• Like 3