Pinnacle Game Profile & 360 Controller

nunnbt473

Does anyone use that program / controller? Has anyone been able to get it to work?

I was able to make a reasonable mapping of the keyboard to the 360 controller (button X = 1 or left trigger = left pallete action..etc). However, I'm having issues getting it to actually input into the game.

ideally I'd like it to emulator keyboard functions so that I can make more use of the buttons and in a slightly more logical way.

So far Ive tried about every combination I can think of with..

both online.exe and psobb.exe

Tried with and without a hook installed

Launch as persistent profile
Apply profile to other executable files in the same location

Block game from reading native controller support

I just cant seem to get it. Anyone who has experience with this would be good. Right now I am on the 20 day trial, so if its possible to get it working I'd like to figure it out before then.

Personally I use this one : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

it's for a PS3 controller though but it works perfectly. Not sure you can emulate a keyboard with it but it's written in C# so you can alter the code if you're feeling ambitious ;)

• Like 1

AH HA SUCCESS! I managed to get it working and fully emulated the keyboard to the desired buttons on the 360 controller. It should work just as easily for any controller as well. I'll make a post in general about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get why you need programs to map controller buttons to keyboard. I've managed to map controller buttons to in-game actions with a X-Box 360 & a Pc/PS3 contrller. Without using any 3rd party software.