Manga of the Day, 03-12-2015

Akira_Mado

Raqiya

:onion90: Prepare yourself! For a very exciting manga! ....
A truck driver loses control in the Nevada desert and leaves one family dead in an explosive crash. But there is a sole survivor, Luna Hazuki, who makes a pact with a mysterious demon to regain the happiness that was robbed from her. Seven years later she is still living with the family that was supposed to be dead. But little does Luna know that the pact she made will lead to the Apocalypse and the end of the human race. (Amazon description)

Post description note: This manga is for ages 18+ only. The art of this manga is by Boichi, who usually puts a fair amount of sexual imagery in his manga, although the story is written by Masao Yajima. You can expect a fair amount of blunt nudity, although not drawn with the same intention Hentai or Ecchi manga has, which is to sexually excite the reader. The art is high contrast, and the characters are very detailed and realistic in appearance.

Partially colorized picture (in the spoiler) exclusively for your viewing pleasure! Click to enlarge.

raqiya_monthly_morning_cover_illust_by_b

!Spoiler Image rated 18+ Only! Don't click if under age of 18!

Raqiya%20color%202_zpsjwhlbmy1.png

Edited by Akira_Mado
  • Like 3

This sounds like something I can get into. I'll try it out.

I read the ending :onion-head41: ..... It was just so.. so disappointing! :onion-head72:

After all the exciting stuff, I had no idea they would give us this disappointing ending. I recommend forgetting how the last chapter ended, and re-imagining how it should have ended.

• Like 1