Items disappeared when I withdrew them

Hobson

I just found a lame d'argent tonight I withdrew it amount a few other things to my common bank and they all disappeared.

I had meant to put it in my character bank so I withdrew them and everything i withdrew in that session just disappeared and I have no idea where they went.

List of items:

Lame D' Argent 0 40 40 0 0

4 Mind materials

1 trigrinder

1 monogrinder

(At least one other mat but don't remember which one don't really care about it)

Obviously Lame is only thing of that group that I really would like returned but I put together a list of what was lost from that withdrawal in case it helps track down where they disappeared to.

Would really appreciate if these could be found wherever they went and put back in my inventory. I apologize but I do not have any images of the items.

Also please let me know if I did something wrong that made them disappear I don't want it to happen again :-(

Thank you,

-Hobson

• Like 1

Just logged on and all my missing items seem to be back in my main inventory. I am assuming that's you're doing and not magic lol, Thanks again Soly.

By the way is there any tips for avoiding this weird disappearing thing with the common bank account?