Bug: Character reduced to lvl 1

They're working on a lvl up command so it might take a while

that doesn't make sense to me, cause if you look in this thread, this person's problem was "Solved" fairly quickly (and we pretty much have the same problem) http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21538-bula-lvl-1-after-dc/

So I don't know what kind of "lvl up command" I now have to wait for, but it's kind of ridiculous at this point to be waiting for over a month, for a rollback.

I understand there are alot of updates being done to the server as far as security. But at least give me a decent ETA, or hell, tell me it can't be done in a reasonable amount of time and instead give me an item or something to level up with.

that doesn't make sense to me, cause if you look in this thread, this person's problem was "Solved" fairly quickly (and we pretty much have the same problem) http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21538-bula-lvl-1-after-dc/

So I don't know what kind of "lvl up command" I now have to wait for, but it's kind of ridiculous at this point to be waiting for over a month, for a rollback.

I understand there are alot of updates being done to the server as far as security. But at least give me a decent ETA, or hell, tell me it can't be done in a reasonable amount of time and instead give me an item or something to level up with.

His issue was solved quickly cuz it was in fact a rollback, the ones in this thread weren't and wont be a rollback, at that time and after a while was not feasible.

His issue was solved quickly cuz it was in fact a rollback, the ones in this thread weren't and wont be a rollback, at that time and after a while was not feasible.

Soly, the thing is, I did request for a rollback even back then, to which you replied that "we might have a general rollback" to fix the problem for everyone affected.

Yet no such thing has happened till this day...

Now guys I don't mean to press this issue any further, because after a month of waiting my patience has all but run out

If nothing is going to be done in a reasonable amount of time, then just tell me, so that I can just re-level myself and mark the issue as closed.

Well, several ppl did that, i would not like to tell you i can't solve it, but sadly atm i can't. We opted to not do the general rollback cuz it would have affected way more that it would have solved. Sorry for the inconveniences.

• 2 weeks later...