rabbit wand

after a few days of hunting love rappies in ult 2,i have a surplus in cent/luck troll items.

is the rabbit wand some easter event item drop?
my pinkal id drop chart shows it should have a fair chance of dropping.

i was assuming it was just a bad run of luck but starting to doubt its a drop at all.

so can anyone confirm/deny its existance ?

The event drop table has been revealed now, and it shows Centurion/Luck has replaced Rabbit Wand on pinkal for this event. Bluefull Love Rappy and Purplenum/Redria Hildeblue should still drop rabbit wand 1/2 in ep 2 ultimate, but you won't be able to find it on pinkal until the event is over.

The event drop table has been revealed now, and it shows Centurion/Luck has replaced Rabbit Wand on pinkal for this event. Bluefull Love Rappy and Purplenum/Redria Hildeblue should still drop rabbit wand 1/2 in ep 2 ultimate, but you won't be able to find it on pinkal until the event is over.

gotcha, appreciate the info, ty.

saves me alot of needless hunting.

I may have one for you to have. If not, I'm bluefull so we could hunt one for you next time im on :)

just let me know

thank you very much for the offer, id rather earn it than take one, so next time we both can hunt it, the help would be great