Getting Started

Really hate to ask pointless questions but here it goes. I am a long time PSO fan and believe I was the 32nd person to hit lvl 200 back in the day on the old BlueBurst servers as Splinter888 but enough history.

I am trying to play the game in general downloaded everything and the patch but everytime I go to start the game it says there is a virus and nothing happens afterwards. Any ideas as to why this is happening, really just want to hop on and be nostalgic again haha.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I have AVG as well, but its still not working when I try to launch everything. I can hit start game but it jus

t goes away and nothing else pops up

probably your antivirus already deleted some files for the game. Reinstall the game with the antivirus off.

if you dont want to turn off your antivirus for playing. you need to add the entire folder of the game to the exclusions of the AVG. Instructions for that here-> http://www.avg.com/us-en/faq.num-4428

also after this if the game still close one you hit start. before hitting the start button in the loader check the options and check your using the compatible resolution for the game.

• Like 2